Friday, July 29, 2011

Birthdays are good for you

Well, my attempts to gather some feedback for my song has failed.. Guess friends cant be bothered these days.. oh well.. Life goes on..

Birthday is coming this Sunday.. And again, dun really feel the importance or significance of it.. My own birthday really slides down my own list of important things to do..

Let's see.. The list of things more important than my birthday.. There's
Attending class..
Playing soccer of any kind..
Digging my nose..
Remembering to wear a watch..
Change my guitar strings..

Think I've painted a really good picture already..

Maybe birthdays will be one of those things where you have those bell shape curves.. In the beginning birthdays are lovely cos of the presents and cakes.. Then midway you're like "never ever seen a gift wrapper ever" cos you never receive presents anymore or you dun bother making a fuss abt birthdays.. Maybe towards the end, birthday becomes enjoyable again when you see your sons and daughters, grandsons and granddaughters..

Definitely sounds right..

No comments: