Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It went on..

Blogspot has been tracking my blogposts, and recently there's a rise in traffic for my post about Down PES in the army.. Im trying to imagine the link between that and the retarded recruit who tried to swam out of tekong.. HE CANNOT STAND AH?!?

It's so sad and at the same time ridiculous that he thought somehow he could have gotten away with it.. So what comes after swimming back to the Changi? Where's he gonna stay? Where's he gonna run? I hope he has a freaking good plan since reports suggest that he is from Raffles Instituition..

Somehow by doing that, he really showed that he neither has the brawns to survive army, nor the brains to escape from NS.. What has happened with the new generation?? Cant even take abit of suffering?? Too pampered?? Sergeant knock you down so you cannot go home and ask your mother to call in SAF for you like how she does when you in RI? Jiaaaaaaa Laaaaatttttt.. Worrying signs indeed that our future leaders are from these kinda people..

I dun like God at this moment in time.. I'm sorry to have said that, but being honest with myself here.. I just feel God is disappearing in my life when I need him the most.. Where was God when I lost my near to perfect job at Redbull? Where was God when I needed blessing for my results after putting much effort for exams?? Where was God when I needed just Saturday to quench my soccer cravings but instead I got a full day of lessons from 12pm-630pm?? Where was God when I needed a "cut me some slack" driving tester since I already had a lousy instructor??

In all those major events in my life, I felt God wasnt there.. Honestly, everything that could go wrong, went wrong.. And not like in the slightest way, but in the worst way possible.. Argh wth.. It's not like I'm on fire now, I have endless faith to trust God.. I'm in a vulnerable state, and this really isnt helping.. But oh wells, life goes on..

No comments: