Monday, October 10, 2011

F & F

It's nearing the end of my Uni life! Exactly on the last day of this month is my last paper and after that ORD LOHHH!!! Oooops, i meant graduate already! Mixed feelings really, cant wait to stop studying yet I dun wanna start working either.. But one thing is for sure, I'm not going the graduation ceremony.. Never was a big fan of a such ceremonies.. Waste money to rent robe.. Waste time to listen to speeches and go thru the ceremony when I could just come down school another day and just take my cert in less than 1 minute..

I think I only ever wore the graduation robe once and that was after O levels.. That was when I went back St Hilda's to collect my cert for best performer of my batch for POA during O levels.. I'm not sure how do they know I got the highest during O levels since O level results only show the grade.. But at that time I remember my sis telling me that if you get highest for prelim and an A1 for O level, then you are awarded.. Now that's more worthwhile to wear the robe and waste time.. haha..

Oh well, I dun really wanna show off my intelligence, but yea, top performer in POA over here people.. So suck it! I'm just kidding.. Not gonna get into it, but I'm an average student all the way.. So, yea, that was my biggest achievement in my life so far..

Anw, back to the present..

I find myself extremely slack this semester.. Really unable to bring up my game during projects.. I'm usually pretty much on the ball, but for 2/3 of my modules, I was just another "team player".. I din really bother to take initiative, like quite sian already.. hahaha.. Anw, this semester is really my star team.. So I can afford to relax.. But at least for the last module, I take charge of the whole project.. Almost the whole project.. So give and take lah really..

I dunno where am I gonna find the motivation to start studying! HG!

At least I only have 2 papers this semester.. Cos one module was 100% project work.. Oh yea, and I was the one that bao the 100% project work! But actually the module is mostly individual scores, but, aiya, long story, dont bother to explain..

Gotta aim for at least 1 credit.. But i think if both pass, I should be able to graduate with a credit.. That's like a C grade lah.. Quite cui but honestly, in accounting, it's very difficult to get a B.. Even those extremely smart students I've come across only graduate with a Distinction.. If you graduate with a High Distinction, then I have to ask that retarded person, why the hell are you in SIM-RMIT.. Wasted your time..

So I take comfort in that, at least it's not a Pass.. So far it's like 2/9 modules is pass.. Plus 2-3 of my modules were D and HD.. So I believe after able to pull up my grade..

BUT!

Why the hell I care if I get a credit or not.. The truth is, as long as you are not from NTU, NUS or SMU, you will find it hard to enter the Accounting Big 4 Companies.. I recently went to the Big 4's websites.. And some had position openings for graduates.. When I click to apply, they ask me to choose between whether i graduate from NUS, NTU or SMU.. Only 3 options.. There was not even a forth option of others - please state.. That is how bias they are..

What to do? Hope for miracle loh..

Anw, building fund is coming.. Must pledge an amount that shows off my faith in God, so I can get a good job.. But then I really dunno what amount to pledge since I dun have stable income.. I dun work.. I get allowance, but my allowance is not fixed either.. My mum just randomly asks if I have enough money..

What if I pledge an amount that I cant even pay off cos I no allowance?
*Den you must have faith*
Say like easy only ah..

I think really ought to give according to your faith.. I mean pledging an unrealistic amount, later backslide instead of breakthrough.. Like cui ah..

But then again, I dun have alot of faith now also.. If i were to put a price on the amount of faith now, it would probably be like $2 a month? I mean I cant even fully trust God with a driving test, what more my future.. So how, pledge $2 a month lah?

How I wish I was like last time, when I had much more faith than now.. Disappointments get me.. But really can you blame? I know I'm not totally devoted, but you keep hearing stories of new believers who have drama in their life and they always make this prayer where they say if God you are real, do this for me and I'll believe in You, and somehow it always happens for them.. So of cos they believe..

Then what about me? I know I haven like fasted or prayed everyday for my driving tests.. But I still try my best to really believe that God will come true for me and commit the tests in to His hand.. But nothing happened.. In fact, it was worst than nothing..

Nvm, shall stop here.. Enough of complaining..
Well I have a new reader of my blog.. Frankly speaking, i'm glad cos really, no one ever reads my blog anymore.. So it's nice to know at least some one bothers to read what you write.. And just a FYI, I'm a guy who can forgive but cannot forget.. That's why I'm still harping over the driving tests.. and God.. Yea, I have a problem, you arent perfect either! :P


No comments: