Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hello-ween

 It's that time of the year again..

Where my month's post adds up to more than my average for the year.. Cos it's examinations time! Yup, really extremely sian/bored/wanna-stab-myself-in-the-eye.. Today everyone is out there celebrating halloween..

I for one am not the kind of person that celebrates such "fun" days.. Never celebrated halloween, highly doubt I ever will.. The thought of preparing so much stuff just for a day that isnt even a holiday or doesnt actually have any meaning in Singapore, it tires me.. I dunno how Singapore is catching this 'fever' of halloween as well.. I dun remember when I was young seeing people dress up like they do today..

Maybe as one friend of my said, i quote, 'time for some girls to have an excuse to dress cheaply again'. But who am I to complain? As long as she's not my girlfriend, I can just have a free show.. haha.. Then the old argument about 'can guys stop staring at girls when they dress provocatively' comes out again.. Well, one things for sure, they dun understand biology of men.. If we dont look at sexily dressed women, we are gay! And that's bad for the world and girls! Since girls always say all the nice men are either married or gay.. haha.. So bottom line, if you women dun want people to stare, then just cover up, being sexy is being confident and not in the way you dress.. End of argument.

Perfect e.g

Although I must say I enjoy seeing friends of mine dress up, so I can judge their outfits.. LOL!
Fail.... Fail.... Fail... Hello Wonder Woman.. Fail..
Haha..

Okay, enough ranting.. Back to stud... SLEEP! Woo!


No comments: