Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oscar winning film

This is my 495th post! 5 more to go after this and it's phive hundred.. PHIVE!

It's been a week since my last paper.. Nothing much to say really.. Really hope I pass cos I'm never confident when it comes to theory-based papers.. Then it's graduation! Then the major headache comes, a J-O-B.. Really so far, all applications to the Big Four companies have failed.. I guess it's my own fault that I started planning my future so late.. But I have a plan in my head already.. So, hopefully all works out, I get to go into a Big Four company, if not, start from a lower one.. Can't complain..

Tomorrow is my driving test, for the freaking third time, so that's gonna be fun.. Okay not really.. but again, hope I pass.. Hope I get a lenient tester this time! Fingers crossed.. If i pass..... I tell you... Song song song..

Well, for the past week, my life has been like some Oscar winning film.. Drama to the max.. It involves a girl, I mean it has to, if not it can't be called a film.. It would just be called sausage fest or something.. I'm not gonna reveal much yet.. I dunno when will I be comfortable to share through this channel.. But i definitely did not expect my life to have such twist and turns, such drama that is only seen in the movie screens..

I never thought I would find myself in this situation, or even anywhere close to this.. Have I passed the 'do the right thing' test? I'm not too sure.. I'm not that strong really..

Let me end with this song by Katy Perry - Thinking of you

No comments: