Saturday, November 19, 2011

Petty man and dumb woman

It's been a long time since I last blogged..

Well, haven got a job yet.. So I'm really penniless.. Doesnt really help that it's close to end of the year so people are waiting to receive their year end bonus instead of quitting their jobs.. So yea, kinda hard to find a job now.. I mean I could, but it would be those sucky ones that I'm not willing to commit.. So what's the point really.. Not like I'm a year w/o a job now and still choosy with what I wanna work.. So i guess it's okay? hahaha..

Well, there's another reason why I'm penniless.. Oh yea, I forgot to shout out here that I passed my driving! And it's really by grace that I managed to pass.. Cos despite this being the third time, it was my worst attempt at driving test.. Like I dunno why, you're supposed to get better with practice.. But somehow it worked the opposite for me.. The more times I took the test, the bigger the pressure to pass.. So I cock up even more.. First time was almost perfect, less the safety checks.. Second was quite messed up already, but at least my circuit was okay.. This time round, I made like 2-3 attempts before parking my vehicle, and it was slanted when it was parked sumore.. Really like FAIL.. Even I was embarrassed by my own parking.. It was damn bad..

I tot that was it already, confirm fail, CONFIRM, WITH MY LIFE.. But the tester that day was not super nice, I mean he scold me after the test, like really scold.. But he still passed me nonetheless.. He din even mark me down for my numerous attempts at parking or failing to stop at the line and I'm sure many others.. Hence my theory is still right.. It all depends on the tester that day.. It almost doesnt really matter how well you drive.. True story..

Which leads me to my next story.. Penniless me.. I got into an accident just a week after I passed.. I know right, like really ultimate fail driver.. And it was my bad cos I din check my blind spot while changing lanes.. But more unfortunately for me, I banged a very petty man.. He looked like MC king but more loserish kind.. Prob the loser guy in secondary school that no one wants to mix with that's why he takes life so hard.. And his gf or wife or prostitute or whatever.. Isnt any better.. Empty vessel making the loudest noise.. She should dye her hair blond to suit her brain..

The sucky thing was, I wasnt driving my car.. I was driving my date's car.. Yup FYI, i'm dating.. That's another story to tell.. And I crashed it.. Actually it wasnt really that bad.. Basically the damage was my whole side mirror came out while the other guy had a slightly faulty side mirror which after adjusting, looks okay, no problem.. And slight spots of paint on the side mirror that was scrapped off during the accident.. Then there was also a slight dent from the impact of the hit.. He wants to claim for the whole mirror, change the whole mirror.. Then he wanna add on for allowance of car use cos he cant use the car while the car is in the workshop.. And he wanna add this and that.. Basically, he just wants to use this opportunity to get as much benefits as possible..

I'm kinda lazy to type the whole story out, but basically, I'm paying for both car damages and the total cost adds up to $650.. And my allowance is only $500.. And I'm not working.. And I just pledge building fund.. And I'm dating.. Thankfully my sis gave me alittle allowance to survive till my next allowance, which I dunno when will it be cos I really just took my $500 like this week, and like totally gave it all away already.. BEST.. If I was single, it would totally be okay.. Now dating, no $$ really like dog.. Hope God comes true for me, if not I dun see how I can fulfill building fund..


No comments: