Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A great finisher

Cant believe it's been a month since I last blogged.. And as always, if you're a sharp reader of me, you would already guessed or suspect what has happened to me.. Yup, I'm seeing someone now, but it's not official for a few reasons.. Yup, you can say my desire has finally come true, and yes, I'm definitely more happy than I was when I was single.. But I dun really have to explain much about my feelings now, cos you can probably just read my older posts to know how much I want this..

1 month of stuff has happened and I dun really know how to squeeze all of them in 1 post..

Let's see.... I passed all my exams this semester, which means, unofficially, I have graduated!!! My convocation is during august though, I know, WTF, but it's damn lame cos they only hold it once a year for the July intake batches, while I'm a January intake.. So gotta wait for the next intake to 'graduate' together..

So officially my next worry in life is to get a good job! Fingers cross, and really hoping hard I do get a job in the big 4 even though my chances are super slim.. It's really one of those if I do get the job, it would be a miracle kinda thing.. So I hope God's miracle will appear.. I pledge my building fund and the 100-fold blessing offering in hope of getting that jobs.. I dun really need an immediate $500 blessing cos I know if I do get the job at the big 4, I can easily clear my building fund or even earn $500.. So again, my hope is in the Lord..

Then I had reservist call-up last week as well.. Spent 4 days in camp.. Really felt like I wasted life there.. I basically did like one assignment during the whole of my 4 days there.. Which was to enter 7 pages of contact numbers to the people in my unit. Other than that, it was really just sleep in bunk, go cookhouse eat, canteen, go e-mart, slack and surf internet in office, watch shows on my iphone..

It din help that the Sgt in charge of me was the quiet kind.. It's not that my friends and I din wanna do anything.. We even went up to him a few times and asked and even requested that if anything call us.. We even gave him our tel numbers so that he could call us to do something.. But he still din really use us.. So not really our fault right.. He just choose to do everything himself.. Let him be then..

But I cant really complain since I heard stories of reservist from Jun and Matt.. And theirs is shockingly bad.. But then again, I shouldnt compared with infantry units cos they definitely would be more shiong than mine.. But then again, theirs is really too much different from mine.. My unit outfield really was damn relaxed.. But I also heard of other people who had even more relaxed reservist than mine.. Airforce reservist.. Still can stay out and do nothing much also.. So that definitely beats mine lah.. So I'm very contented with mine..

I dont think I will say the story of how I got together with my 'date' now.. The most important parts of the story are too personal to share also, so I dun see a point also.. Even my close friends dunno the whole story.. Not that I dont wanna share, but it's not my secrets to disclose.. So I cant disclose also.. So yea.. All I can say is, I may not have done the right things during the process, but what's done is done and I gotta just move on..

Kk, let me just share a quick summary.. I am dating this girl in my cellgroup who was formally engaged. After she broke off her engagement, I started dating her immediately cos we are very close friends from the start.. So yea, go ahead and make the judgements.. I'm in no position to judge either cos if I were to switch roles and stand in a viewpoint of an outsider, I'll probably think the same thing as what majority would assume as well.. And that is I am the reason why they broke off and that I ruined a relationship, third party etc..

But I guess sometimes love can be found in the weirdest places and time.. How do you even predict when you will fall in love or meet the right one? I found out the weird way..

On a lighter note, at least I can say the theory works - 'Got goalkeeper doesn't mean cannot score'.
And as Matt summed it up - 'Fwah, you got two goalkeepers also still score ah!'
Well all I can say is, I'm a great finisher..


Just Like That!

2 comments:

Irene said...

Being engaged is just like a pact made btwn the 2 parties that they 'have plans' of getting married.

I dont see any wrong in dating her after the engagement is off. yep.

Jerry said...

Thanks! By the way, congrats on your engagement.. Sounds alittle weird congratulating on engagement on this post.. haha..