Monday, January 2, 2012

First of the new year

My first post from my iPhone! Awesome!

Happy new year to all my readers! The few of you..

Another year has passed.. I remember this time last year I was reflecting on my past year.. I know I haven do it yet, and I'll probably do it soon.. I guess?? Haha.. Where got time to blog now?!? Now relationship more impt leh..

I'm glad.. This is the year when I can start off happy in a relationship again.. Sure feels like I can face this world and everything it has to throw at me and nothing is gonna bring me down! That's how awesome being in a relationship is!

This year will truly be a year of new beginnings.. A new relationship.. My new dream job.. New responsibilities.. And even possibly a new CG! Haha.. Yup, damn cui.. I just changed about a year ago, but things have developed to a stage where it's becoming unbearable to be in this CG.. More on this if I have the time next time..

Let's just say even Christians are not perfect.. And it's really gross conduct that I'm witnessing in this CG.. Certain CG members of cos.. The correct word is flaky.. These members really use words like, 'God', 'holy spirits', 'bible' very loosely.. Not talking about new born Christians who foolishly acts very holy but actually members who are in this church for quite awhile and even the main helper who acts very flaky and hypocritical.. Is really gross..

Is like imagine people going all spiritual on you over what your favorite food is.. Imagine you like steaks alot and suddenly people start telling you that the holy spirit told them that you don't really like beef at all.. Or start quoting you verses abt how you shld stay strong and not waver in the face of eating beef.. Im not exaggerating one bit at all, it is that ridiculous if you hear what I know..

Truth be told, I'm not that affected by it since they are not even considered my friends.. I really only care what
My family and true friends aka Tuesday dinner gang thinks.. But it's just gross knowing it comes from a CG since its suppose to be more 'righteous' than the people of the world.. Oh well..

On a side note, I have been watching how I met your mother series all over again cos my gf just came out from her ancient cave and just started watching it after I intro-Ed her..

.........……
I know right!

She loves it now and it's okay, it's one of my favorite shows anyway, din mind catching it again.. And she has really learnt a few life lessons from the show.. For eg she now thinks its really A blessing to be in a relationship.. Awesome! I think everyone in the world must watch HIMYM.. Especially couples.. It honestly helps to show you who you shouldn't Marry in life..

Alright signing off now.. Till the next update, bye!

No comments: