Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Ariel

So I have been contemplating whether to restart my blog and here I am with the first post to restart it all. I guess the reason for doing so is to have some sort of memory raising my little girl, Ariel.

So far, she is almost 3 months or 3 months. I can never bother to count the number of weeks that she has been on this earth. Yea and apparently babies have to use the week count for their age instead of the normal month count that we adults use. I was never good in those monthsaries much less counting the weeks. Heck, I sometimes have difficulty remembering my age! Ok i drift...

My thoughts as a new father? Gosh, where do I start!
It's been tough, like worst than BMT tough. With BMT, you see the light at the end of the 3 month tunnel. Some ppl think, BMT ok what! But my BMT as a unfit and fat soldier was tough! As for the baby, it's supposedly honeymoon period with her cause she's not running around or constantly irritating you with "are we there yet?". Right now is just feed, sleep, feed, play awhile, sleep. All within your "control". Of cos you cant really control a crying baby. But it has already turn my life upside down.

I stop playing aoccer, I stop going gym, I sleep lesser, I feel lethargic all the time, my arms get sore, my tummy is getting bigger, I meet my friends less, I have to work at 3am to finish my work..  I mean, sure, stop going to the gym may sound like an excuse, but it's really really really hard to do so. When my mum takes care of Ariel, then I take the time to rest or I'm super lethargic. Or when I feel ready to go gym, them Ariel starts to be cranky and refuse to sleep. There's never a right time as with everything in this world. But I'm really trying, so lets ser how it goes.

To aspiring parents, I can tell you that you need to be prepared to be consumed by your own flesh and blood.

And now is 4am, I need to go sleep, kthxbye!

No comments: