Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yah right!

I failed my driving.. I din get any immediate failures, but I got a total of 66 demerit points.. SIXTY-SIX!!!

Right now you must think I'm some hell driver, probably needs to go for like another 20 more driving lessons or be suspended from the road for 10 years or something like that.. But the reality is really far from that.. I can drive.. If I were to drive now, I'm confident.. Probably only my parking would be worrying, but it's what all new drivers face as well..

So why the fuck did I get 66 points? Did I freaking bang a elderly while he/she was crossing the road? Did I hit a dog crossing the road and laugh out loud after running over it?? Or did I just continuously striking the kerb xi zup gor times? No no, I assure you it was nothing of that sort..

The first reason would be that I had a fucked up tester.. Second would be my instructor is fucked up.. Third would be that when I needed a miracle, God din come true for me.. But I'm seriously getting sick and tired of it.. I just feel God wants to prank my whole life.. So wtf.. Just forget it.. I know I'm not poor or what not, and I'm thankful for that.. But really, when my "big" moments come, and I really need that bit of blessing from God, it always never appear.. I'm always that "lucky" to fail something or do badly in that something when wif a bit of "luck", I could have easily passed it..

Met Abel just before I went for my driving, so he saw my tester.. Coincidentally, he was also going for his test.. After exchanging scores, wif him also failing due to 2 immediate failures, he told me he thinks my tester is the fucked up guy... Apparently, there's this famous Ke Leng Kia, Indian fucker, whatever you wanna call him, that is damn strict, wound up too tight.. I safely assumed it was my tester cos one, of the results I got, and two, there arent many Indian testers around anyway..

3/4 of the points I chalked up was becos I din do my "safety" checks.. "Safety" becos it's really not that safe when you have to check like xi zup gor things when you wanna do a simple thing like stopping the vehicle or moving off from a stationary position.. By the time you perform all the "safety" checks to brake, you already buang the car infront..

On a serious note, what I really feel is fucked up.. It's one of those situations whereby, you cant do a task cos you're not even taught how to do it! I wasnt even taught by my instructor to perform the safety checks, so obviously I never performed them.. I can safely say I din perform 3/4 of the safety checks that he marked down cos I din know about it.. The other 1/4, he was just being an asshole.. My head was turning left and right like a freaking retard already, yet he still say I never perform safety check.. WTF..

The other 1/4 of my demerit points,  are either my own stupid mistakes or my instructor taught me wrong..  Which is still fucked up.. My instructor told me to follow this rule whereby if you hit 20km/h, you change to 2nd gear.. If you've been to the circuit, you will understand what I mean when I say there's not even a need to travel 20km/h.. One, it's small, two, you are surrounded by learning drivers also who may just slam their brakes anytime and cause you to fail also.. For me, I just travelled at a slow pace all the way, 20km/h and less.. But the fucked up tester said I drag the gear.. I did the exact same thing when I'm with my instructor, and he din say anything also.. So wtf, kanna saboh.. And like I said, when I need that bit of luck, maybe a more slack tester who wld overlook this kind of small thing, I get a fucking strict tester..

Then alot of people tell me this.. That when you go out on the roads, and tester ask you to change lane, you gotta do it fast if not kanna fucked by him.. Cos if you miss a chance to turn, you wont know when is the next time you get another opening to change lane.. So I already did this when I was learning with my instructor.. When I see an opening, just chiong.. I mean not those narrow opening where the car on the other lane is just right beside me then I just cut.. I mean it's like really open.. Confirm can cut in kinda open.. I would step on my accelerator to change lane which makes sense cos if I take my time slowly turn in, it would cos the car in the other lane to slow down.. But noooooo.. He said I change lane abruptly.. Wtf..

Honestly the feeling is fucked up.. Knowing that I can drive, even the tester that freaking gave me 66 points said so, but I din managed to get it cos of all the mandatory and useless things I din do, and not cos I was careless, but becos I wasnt even taught properly..

Then liddat who to blame?? Blame myself for getting a useless instructor? Blame my useless instructor for not teaching properly?? Blame God for not giving me any favor since EVERYTHING is done according to His will and bad things will only happen when He allows it to happen? So in the end, blame God la..

Ya right!

No comments: