Monday, October 24, 2011

Tor Long!

I cant take it.. I'm soooooo depressed.. Extremely.. Wholeheartedly.. Overwhelmingly.. Depressed.. Why?!? Why must Man Utd lose 6-1 to Man City.. Why cant it just be 2-1.. Why must Johnny Evans play??

A few posts back I posted about ungracious Man Utd fans who always posts cocky statuses whenever Man Utd wins any match.. And I said dont do that cos karma will come back.. Indeed karma has come back and hit hard.. 6-1..

I totally understand how Arsenal fans felt when Man Utd thrashed them 8-2.. Depressed.. There I was sitting in my computer chair after the match.. I din even bother to sit through the match, I missed the last goal by Man City.. I just couldnt bear to watch anymore..

So I sat there.. Really felt like the whole world came crashing down.. I had no motivation to do anything.. Din feel like getting up to bathe.. Din feel like studying.. Din feel like continuing the conversation with my friend.. Totally despaired and despondent.. It hurts..

I really really hate, like extreme hatred, my sworn enemy -  Johnny Evans.. Whenever he plays, all the goals let in seem to be because of his mistakes.. Every match starts with 11 players v 11 players.. But when Johnny Evans play, it feels like 12 players vs 10 Man Utd players.. He seems to be playing for the opposition, he is a freaking liability! Pek Chek.. Nothing good comes out of Johnny Evans..

Please Ferguson, if you read my blog, stop playing him, I beg you! Tor Long ah!

No comments: