Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Begin the ending

Tomorrow's the beginning of the end..

Start of my last semester's exams.. Two papers this semester.. Both are theories again.. FML.. Really would like a brain that actually remembers stuff.. Would really help so much in my studies.. Despite this being an accounting course, I believe close to 75% of the modules I take are more theory-based than calculations based.. So much for being in a course where you are supposed to be good in numbers.. Defeats the whole purpose really..

The past few weeks have been, how should I put it, refreshing? I dunno, I cant find the right word.. You know how it feels when you find someone new that you can actually click with.. Someone who actually get your sense of humor and trust me, not alot of people do.. Someone that bothers to reciprocate the same commitment to a friendship as you.. That someone.. I think I found it in my CG..

There are a few of these people in my life, but it's difficult to maintain the closeness.. I cant pinpoint why.. Maybe they are not as committed to me as much as I am to them, I mean afterall, I'm someone who prefers a small close group of friends while they have a bigger circle of friends.. I dunno, I'm just speculating.. But let's leave with a politically correct guess, that we both have our own lives to lead and sometimes it's hard to align our lives to meet up..

So the past few weeks, I've done some 'crazy' stuff with my CG friend.. First of all, she became my jogging buddy since she needs to lose weight for her wedding next year (yea peeps, she's engaged, I'm not hitting on her), while I wanna keep fit and hopefully lose weight like always (but failed)..

Then she forced me to catch the sunrise with her after this study cum watching session at ECP's Mcdonalds.. Basically, we went for a jog at ECP, then I studied while she was doing up her present for her Dad's birthday and I din know Man Utd was playing champions league that night, so after studying, I forced her to watch the match.. So I guess we're even there.. So by then it was near sunrise so might as well wait with her then..

But it failed, like epically failed.. Cos turns out her brother needed to use the car in the morning, so before the sun rised, we had to rush back.. Oh yea, she drives, how nice is that (for me).. hahaha..

And I can always rely on her for night study sessions when I haven covered enough during the day (actually did not study anything in the day).. She has her own exams next month so she doesnt mind studying with me as well.. I feel awesome to have someone new to rely on!

That's all the updates for now.. Need to study! (I hope)

No comments: