Wednesday, October 5, 2011

RSVP

Well, I've been wanting to update my blog for a few days.. But I put it off cos I felt I might need something to do if I cant fall alseep on any other day.. TA DA! Today, or should I say Tonight, oh wait, it's morning.. hmm.. Whatever, I think it's messed up enuf that I cant sleep, I dun have to deal with this..

So.. I dun really know what to blog about.. I know I just wanna share the new cover by Boyce Avenue on the best song on the planet, ever - Coldplay's Fix You.. But I'll prob post it at the end of the post, which I still dunno what I want to blog about..

I guess there are a few things on my mind, but then again, I learned that these few things that keep coming up in my mind, are not worth mulling over.. For e.g friends or cg or friends..

Honestly, I gave up on my bunch of friends.. But not like I refuse to acknowledge them as my friends anymore but more like I dun wanna fucking keep being the one who initiates to meet up.. And it's not even a matter of being appreciated.. I dun need a pat on the back at the end of the event saying, well done, good and faithful Jerry..

I just need them to make this group their priority and not their backup plan.. To freaking reply to outings.. I really dunno why is it so difficult to get a fucking reply from them.. I know that some of them dont make our group a priority..

When a question is asked if say for example, 'Are you free on Wednesday for dinner?'. In their minds would be, 'Am I going out with this other group of friends on that day? Hmmm.. Nvm, shall wait till the date is nearer and see if the other group of friends invite me. In the mean time, I wont reply Jerry cos I dun feel like replying'

FUCK YOU!

It's so fucking annoying when people don't reply.. I'm not expecting people to reply like 10mins after I send a message, but they freaking ought to.. If not what is the phone for? U wanna reply 10 hrs later, u might as well throw your phone and stick to sending messages through pigeons.. i bet that would be faster than your phone.. And dun give the shit that you are busy and all.. You dun understand the word busy.. You are not Obama, you dont have the World to worry about, so dont act..

I'm sorry if I appear over emotional, but really, not replying a message really really really really irks me.. I hate it when I talk to people online and they suddenly go offline or go away w/o saying why.. I hate it when I message people and they take forever to reply..

A simple message to ask, ' are you playing soccer on saturday?', it doesnt need a formula to derive the answer.. If you have something on till late and cant make it, or you THINK you have something on till late and cant make it, then just say lah! People are waiting for your response and there you are thinking like u some prima donna ah, every1 must wait for u.. seriously wtf..

Kk enuf... Maintain abit..

Here it is.. Boyce Avenue - Fix You

No comments: